So to embrace both sides of my sewjo, I have compiled my list of 'sewlutions' - or sewing resolutions for the new year... I have narrowed it down to 25 makes I want to complete which will still allow me room to impulse sew when the mood strikes....
- Ice Cream Dress - Simplicity 0331 - see my inspiration here from Tilly & the Buttons. The fabric has already been washed, dried and cut... now to find time.
- Hawthorn Dress - by Colette Patterns. Again - I have washed, dried and cut this fabric. But it is a winter weight fabric, so will wait until the cooler months.
- Green plaid Cami Dress - by Pauline Alice. Fabric was gifted for my birthday last year.
- Striped Ponte knit Moneta - By Colette Patterns - fabric leftover from my second coco (to be blogged)
- Three little flower-girl dresses for a wedding I am lucky enough to be a part of in February -stay tuned for this one!
- Lengthened sleeveless Emery dress - by Christine Haynes, in a striped linen to replicate the gorgeous shape of the Gorman dresses - see inspiration here!
- Scout tee's - several! I want them all - after a muslin effort late last year, I need to add about 2 inches - I also want to try a hack inspired by Ginger and first blogged byEbony.
- Pleated self drafted midi skirt - inspired by Mebourne race season! Fabric picked up in Tasmania last year.
- Stripey hemlock tee - fabric also collected from Tasmania last year.
- Finlayson sweaters - Dad's birthday.
- Chiffon Kimono - pattern from peppermint magazine . Fabric collected in Tasmania!
- Alice tops - rayon and linen version. I also want to try a colour blocked version after spying Anna's.
- Mustard Charndon skirt - yes it is a direct rip off after seeing the gorgeous Paunnet'sversion
- Purple maxi cascade skirt - By Megan Neilson. I scored this fabric at the Nth Melbourne Market and knew instantly I wanted it to be a floor length maxi skirt
- More practical sewing: x2 Hollyburns - a red longer length, and the shorter version in black. Hollyburn is by sewaholic.
- Black and white plaid Zinnia skirt - I have the pattern, and I have the fabric. But I have been procrastinating on this one for some reason.
- The Coppelia top - Papercut patterns: I want wrap version and a jumper version.
- Reglisse - by Deer and Doe - such a sweet pattern!
- Bruyer shirt - by Deer and Doe. Again, such a sweet pattern and I want to knock one of these up for winter!
- Belladone - Deer and Doe. Boom. This dress was huge is the blososphere last year - as always I am late to the party, but I WANT IN!
- Anemone Skirt - Deer and Doe again.. I think I am crushing hard on there patterns. I love the sweet look they draft for.
- A winter Cape! I am unsure which pattern yet - But I definitely think life would be better with a cape. Superman seemed to think so anyway...
- Holly Jumpsuit - BHL. I am imagining this made up in a navy linen..
- A winter coat!
- Colette Patterns Cooper - I have the waxed canvas, I have the notions and I have waterproof red and blue plaid lining fabric. This is one I am busting to make...
And now to let the sewinspo flow... (click on the photo's to link to original posts).
|Pauline Alice - Cami|
|BHL - Holly!|
|Cascade - MN|
|Deer and Doe - Chardon|
|Coppelia Cardi - Sewn by Elizabeth version!|